Monday, October 3, 2011

Videos!

Hello all (or just the three people who are reading this)! I heard from a few parents that they enjoyed when I posted that video of the hot pools and I totally agree that videos are more fun to look at then pictures, especially when it's so hard to capture all the beautiful things I've been seeing in just one frame. So I thought I'd throw up some videos I took on past trips you've already read about, just as a fun change of pace :)


Abel Tasman National Park: sunrise from the Awaroa Hut

Abel Tasman National Park: water taxi ride back from Totaranui Campground

Marlborough sounds: view from the top of Mt. Stokes

North of Kaikoura: pretty country on a random excursion to Sawcut Gorge

Kaikoura: view from the summit of Mt. Fyffe (so cool!)

Hanmer Springs: view from the summit of Mt. Isobel

Mt. Cook National Park: view of Tasman Glacier and Lake

That's all for now but I'm definitely planning on taking more videos in the future! And just for fun I'll also share one of the few other travel videos I have, this one from Switzerland:

No comments:

Post a Comment